Under the written policies found on youtubeemp3.org, we
support/adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). Summaries of the act can be found on
http://copyright.gov , or direct linked to http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
Upon notification of infringment, youtubeemp3.org will take actions necessary to remove/delete material/links claimed
to be the subject of infringing activity.
If you wish to file a notification of infringement against material found using our services, a email must be
sent with the instructions specified below. Keep in mind, that you will be held liable for damages if you
misclaim an activity or material is infringing on your copyrights. If you are unsure, by all means please
contact a lawyer/attorney to justify your protection under copyright laws.
In the DMCA Complaint letter please include the following :
- Describe and identify the copyrighted work in
details, that you believe has been infringed upon. This includes, the Artist and/or title of the song, the
location of the link from our website.
- Please include a way for youtubeemp3.org owner to contact you in reply. These must be included :
- Your name, phone number, postal address, email address, Company/Record publisher name. If this information is
not provided, your letter will be ignored.
- Please write in the letter that you understand fully our ToS (Terms of Services) and that the use of
copyrighted materials found on pages of this site, is not authorized or supporoted by the owner
of youtubeemp3.org . If this information is not provided, your letter will be ignored.
- Sign the document with your legal name.
- Please keep in mind, upon signing this document, you take all actions and claim to be the owner of the
copyrighted piece that is being infringed upon.
- Send the email to the following address:
- Thank you